Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wedding Day

My brother was just had the wedding day, a memorable and unforgetable day. We were busy but we had a lot of fun. We did meet a lot of relative who join my brother wedding dinner, we were jz happy that some of the relative came to here even they were in Singapore and Johor. It's far, I know. Even this was tiring moment but we enjoy, our family member nvr complain and jz help out my brother for the preparation. My dad was jz sick during the period but it doesn't affect as we stil make it on time. I m did not slp over 10 hrs total for that 3 days, but I m does not feel any tire, I jz alright. Haha.. I m really enjoy.
A car design.. cost over 2 thousand dollar. it's worth.

 A memorable day, all the best to my brother.
A wedding dinner in Sungai Siput.
Even it's too tiring, but we jz had that fun. We were more than happier.
It was the moment that my grandma wishes. she jz wait for too long.
My girl friend was help a lot in this event. Haha.. 
Best wishes. 
Hope my brother and his wife, last and forever..

1 comment: