Thursday, December 30, 2010

bye bye




Say goodbye to 2010, welcome 2011.
There is much unhappiness in 2010, but there is still a lot of fun in the same year.
I can’t forget 2010, because it means a lot to me.
This is the year that make closer with my old friend. I meet the entire old friend and have fun with them. I don't ever a chance to do so before, due to some holiday crash or some personal problem, but we did it this year, thanks to God and my friend that spend time to gather. Hope in the coming year, we still have the chance to do like what we did this year, like organize some trip and gathering. I'm really hope so, I'm really want to meet you all again in 2011.
I'm study hard always, working hard too. But result in this year doesn't fulfil me. Feeling so sad. 2 Sem I go through this year, I never achieve my target well. It is very disappointed I know. Maybe I am looking something too high, or else I'm not good enough to be in first class level that I wish to be. In the new year with a new hope, I wish I can improve my result, and try my best to achieve my target.
It is sound great before ended up my 2010 when I receive 2 offer letters from different company for my intern in May 2011. Seriously, this is my first time to be interview for looking an intern job.  It is always a great experience for me to improve myself in the way to improve my speaking using English. I am always looking for chance to work, because I do hate going to class. Haha.. I’m really can’t wait for the day to come even though it is just an intern. I think I will really enjoy the working life like others.
That’s my first time write in English (Blog).. Seem very much broken language there. Anyway, I’m just hope that all people in the world can live in peace. And say no to RACISM.

2 comments: